While players continue to express skepticism about the All-Star Game in the midst of the ongoing pandemic, the league remains determined to move forward with the game. Now plans for the weekend have begun to emerge. According to The Athletic's Sam Amick, the NBA is planning to create a "mini-bubble" for the All-Star weekend that may include a Three-Point Contest and a Slam Dunk Contest. "The league's belief is that the players who come will likely be better off than the many who are expected to squeeze in getaways during the short break," Amick wrote. Last week, the NBA and NBPA reached a deal for the All-Star Game to be played on March 7 in Atlanta. Since the announcement, several players have criticized the league's decision to hold a game at all, especially in a shortened season in which several games have already been postponed due to the coronavirus. LeBron James, Giannis Antetokounmpo and De'Aaron Fox are among those who have publicly questioned the decision by the league. "I have zero energy and zero excitement about an All-Star Game this year," James said. "I don’t even understand why we’re having an All-Star Game. But it’s the agreement that the players association and the league came about." While players have been vocal about their position on the game, that does not mean they'll necessarily skip the festivities. James and Fox both said they will attend the All-Star Game if selected rather than risk a heavy fine that may follow.
wmคาสิโน คาสิโน1688 คาสิโน ออนไลน์ จีคลับ คาสิโน ออนไลน์ pantip คาสิโน ออนไลน์ 777